What Conditions Can IV Therapy Support?
Interested in learning more about IV therapy for migraine, fatigue, detoxification or dehydration? IV therapy is used in clinical settings to address a variety of chronic conditions. In this blog, we’ll discuss a few illnesses and conditions that IV therapy is commonly used to support.
How Does IV Therapy Work?
So, how does IV therapy work? IV therapy uses a catheter and IV bag to deliver vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and amino acids directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and allowing them to be accessed immediately by the body.
At Hydrate IV Bar Fort Collins, we’ll customize your treatment after a medical assessment, ensuring you get the IV therapy that you need to help with your symptoms.
What Are Examples Of Conditions That IV Hydration May Alleviate?
IV hydration therapy may help with a variety of symptoms and disorders that may be worsened by dehydration, such as:
- Fatigue – IV therapy for fatigue may help boost energy and relieve fatigue.
- Chronic Pain – Dehydration worsens chronic pain, so IV hydration may help.
- Digestive Disorders – Conditions like Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac disease may benefit from IV hydration.
- Menstrual Cramps/Postpartum Cramps – Hydration with IVs and oral liquids may assist with both menstrual and postpartum (after birth) cramps
- Dehydration – Severe dehydration often requires an IV rather than the intake of oral fluids.
- POTS (Postural Tachycardia Syndrome) – Hydration may help with the effects of this heart condition.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis – Proper hydration helps prevent skin flaking and damage.
- Rosacea – Hydration is thought to help flush out toxins caused by rosacea.
- Lyme Disease & Other Tick Borne Illness – It’s believed that proper hydration may mitigate some effects of chronic Lyme Disease.
- Migraine & Headache– Many migraines are stimulated by dehydration, muscle tension and stress.
- Mold and Environmental Toxicity– Adequate hydration may help support optimal immune function and detoxification.
Schedule An Appointment At Hydrate IV Bar Today!
Hydration IV Bar is here to support your optimal function and alleviate your symptoms. Contact us online to schedule IV therapy in Fort Collins for dehydration, fatigue, and other chronic conditions.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This service is intended only for healthy adults.**